Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding or Assessment Team
NonStop's client, based in the North East of England, is looking for experienced Social Workers to join their safeguarding and Assessment Team.
This is a locum opportunity for experienced Social Workers offering competitve rates within their safeguarding and Assessment teams. This Local Authority are looking for social workers with at least 2-3 years post qualified experience within either referral & Assessment, Looked After Children, Children in Need and Child Protection. Domestic abuse/violence experience is a bonus.
Depending on the team, there may be flexible working opportunities to work from home or to work a condensed week.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Section 47s
Please note that they are expecting to interview this week and these roles are expected to fill fast.
- Qualified Social Worker with relevant Degree
- Post qualification in the UK experience
- Court Work experience
- HCPC registration
- Full Clean driving license
For futher detials click Apply Now or contact Brían Glancy on B.Glancy @ nonstop- [... Click Apply...] / [... Click Apply...]ext. 3393
What NonStop Care offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries