Croft Trailer Supply is a leader in the trailer and towing industry. We are seeking an energetic Customer Service Rep to become an integral part of our team! Do you have a passion for helping people? If so this job could be for you.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Welcoming and identifying customer needs
- Learn how products are used and be able to explain the features/benefits of products and services
- Scheduling service appointments
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders in an AS400 program
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- The ideal candidate the ability to establish a positive rapport and handle all customer interaction
- Previous experience in sales or customer service
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bilingual is a plus
Croft Trailer Supply is a well known company in the trailer and towing industry. Founded by George Croft in 1939, Croft has grown to include four service centers in the Kansas City metro area and a Distribution Center that ships trailer and towing components world wide. In the Kansas City metro area, Croft is known for the place to go for trailer repair and towing know how. We also sell new and pre-owned trailers.
Croft is a past paced environment that gives employees the opportunity to learn and grow within the company. Most positions are 8am - 5pm and 1-2 Saturdays a month. Come work with the experts in the industry!
4320 Clary Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64130
Role: Full Time Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.