Ria is looking for a Territory Manager to cover North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska (ideally based out of Nebraska). As a Territory Manager, you will report directly to the Regional Manager and primarily be responsible for managing our agent network, growing transaction volume and successfully selling to potential agents. The ideal candidate will and be fluent in English and Spanish to support our business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Spend a majority of the time (70%) recruiting new agents and (30%) developing existing ones within assigned territory
- Manage the entire sales process from identifying prospects, cold calling, face to face meetings, product/ service demonstration to the vetting process of a potential agent
- Actively and successfully manage the sign-up, set-up and training of an agent in our money remittance platform and compliance
- Provide new and existing agents with standard merchandising and POS material
- Regularly call on agency decision-makers and personnel to train, monitor product/consumer dynamics and develop strong relationships with agents to ensure long term loyalty to the company
- Make fact-based recommendations on product pricing and commission
- Execute both self-conceived and assigned marketing plans to support transaction growth
- Analyze market data and company reports to address, reinforce, or correct market and/or agency performance trends and capitalize on market opportunities
- Support various departments at headquarters to ensure that agents comply with policies and procedures
- Secure and forward marketplace/competitive reconnaissance to senior management
- Associates, Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years of successful outside sales experience
- 1-2 years of experience in outside sales, business developments and account management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and another language is preffered
- Must possess experience in cold calling, product demonstration and selling products or services
- Ability to travel within assigned territory daily, have a valid driver license, reliable transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the company and state law
- Must possess basic computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
- The key characteristics this individual must possess are strong interpersonal skills, works well under no supervision, self-motivated and time management
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior money transfer or money service business experience
To the Territory Manager we offer:
- Base salary plus a variable commission plan
- We provide a car allowance (or company car), cell phone and tablet to assist with the requirements of the position
- Employee benefits package including 401(k) with employer match and an employee stock purchase plan
- Benefits for employees including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- Growth opportunities within the company
Ria Financial Services ("Ria") is the money transfer division of Euronet Worldwide, Inc ("Euronet) (NASDAQ: EEFT). Ria is one of the largest global money transfer companies in the world. Since its establishment in New York in 1987, Ria has been successfully providing a cost effective, secure and fast alternative to send money to the families and loved ones of customers worldwide. Now serving 150 countries, Ria has emerged as a global leader in remittances and is a recognized brand in both quality and service.
Ria’s mission is to be the most progressive money transfer company in the world, offering service excellence and the most competitive and reliable remittance payment services to its customers. Our vision is a service that is “always on” and available whenever, wherever and however people need it, serving customers, anywhere around the globe. Ria has store and agent locations conveniently located around the world, in addition to online money transfer, both of which offer competitive rates and fast, friendly and reliable service.
Role: Territory Manager Outside Sales
Apply for this job now.