Peter Pan Bus Lines is now searching for a motivated individual who is serious about safety to work for us as a bus mechanic. Candidates with prior experience on diesel buses or heavy-duty trucks is required.
Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Essential Duties of Success:
· Proficient in all aspects of motorcoach repair, including electrical, tune-ups and major engine repair.
· Proficient in brake repair/replacement, bellows, radius rods, bushing, diaphragms, tie rod and drag link enclosures.
· Air brake experience.
· Replacement of all motorcoach accessories and components.
· Required to do some training of lower class Repairman.
· May be required to have a Class II CDL License for road testing vehicles.
· Computer skills to complete work orders for all duties performed.
· May be required to have Air Condition Certification and Brake Certification.
· Required to complete motorcoach Safety Inspections.
· Due to the nature and needs of the business, may be required to perform additional tasks outside of their classification as needed.
· Must have own tools and transportation.
Successful candidate will be available to work 2nd shift. Will be required to complete pre-employment drug screen and background check, including employment references.
Peter Pan Bus Lines offers an array of benefit, medical, dental and 401k match.
Apply in person at 333 Third Street, Chelsea, MA Monday through Friday 9 am to 2 pm or send resume to #removed#
Peter Pan is one of the largest privately owned intercity bus companies in the Northeast with the most modern fleet of buses numbering 250 vehicles. Our new state-of-the-art, custom designed motorcoaches have changed bus travel forever. Peter Pan Bus Lines 550 employees include the best drivers in the industry. Our highly-trained drivers have been recognized nationally for their achievements in safety ... see our section on Safety & Drivers to meet some of our award-winning One-, Two- and Three-Million Mile drivers! Peter Pan coaches travel over 25 million miles a year: The equivalent of nearly 100 trips to the moon annually... or one of our buses going around the world three times every day!
Role: Bus Mechanic Diesel – Full Time Second Shift
Apply for this job now.