Company: AVENTURE STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
$15/Hour; ATTENDANCE INCENTIVE!
The temporary Production Technician performs a variety of duties relating to plant and field activities applying production processes and procedures. Working days and shifts vary. (1) 2 pm-10:30pm; (2) 10 pm-6:30 am; FALL through SPRING.
Production Technician Responsibilities:
- Ensures loads are safely unloaded
- Accurate information put on scale tickets/computer
- Warehouse activities forklift, collecting samples, pooling
- Packaging, bagging, and palatalizing
What you ll get as a Production Technician:
- Starting Pay: $15/hour, PLUS Attendance Incentive ($600 each week + attendance incentive!)
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
To become a Production Technician, you ll need:
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
Apply online, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE to candidates!
221 East Main Street Cherokee, IA | 712.221.3272
EOE/AA - Drug screen and background may be required.
(*approximate pre-tax and/or pre-deduction pay when working 40 hours per pay period)