HGV Truck Mechanic - Warrington
Monday to Friday, 5pm - 2am
Our client are one of the largest fleet services businesses across the UK, and they are currently recruiting for an experienced HGV Mechanic to work at their site in Warrington on a permanent basis.
They invest heavily in new modern technology and training of their people, so it offers the ideal environment to improve your skills and develop your technical knowledge.
They believe in investing in their people and promoting from within, and so provide a perfect environment where you can develop and progress your career.
- The successful HGV Mechanic will maintain and repair the Trucks and Trailers of our client's rental fleet and its customers own trailers at the workshop.
- It will be the successful candidate's role to inspect, service and repair trucks to a high maintenance standard.
- The role will involve Monday to Friday working with overtime on weekends.
- The successful candidate will have experience of working on Trucks as a Technician, mechanic or Fitter and experience of servicing, safety checks, MoT preparation and a good all round knowledge, experience and understanding of Trailers.
- Welding/Fabrication work, Electrical, Diagnostics
Requirements for HGV Truck Technician / Mechanic / Fitter:
- Time served Truck Technician, Mechanic or Fitter.
- NVQ / City & Guilds 1,2 & 3 Certificates or equivalent qualifications & experience
- Technical background /experience in Truck repairs
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills
Full time, Monday to Friday
Nights - 1700 till 0200 (45 hour week)
Pay - Circa £37,500 per annum basic before overtime
Overtime at time and a half & double time (after 45 hours work / weekends)
Please apply now and a member of the team will contact you to discuss further.