Are you able to make decisions quickly? Do you have previous experience working in finance or have a desire to get your foot in the door with an awesome company? Then this might be the position for you!
This is set as a temporary position, but there is definitely a chance of conversion.
Perks of the company: catered lunch 3x per week, full gym onsite, fun atmosphere, breakfast provided daily
- Work independently to methodically clear out all fraud and associated alerts from the queue by assessing the cause of the alert and taking the appropriate action as designated by departmental standard operating procedures
- Communicate the results of all alerts via email(s) to designated parties as well as leaving notes at both the order and account level to maintain a proper audit trail
- Work with Fraud Specialist or designee when special circumstances arise or when the correct actions are unclear - over time, with experience, depend less on this assistance
- When needed, communicate directly with customers to inform them of specific circumstance and/or request additional information using Customer Service generated templates/macros
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve existing policies and procedures to support the team, function, and broader organizational goals
Suna is creating value by bringing together the right people to achieve results - it is our motto. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with us because of how we work with them. We provide a service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success.
Role: Financial Coordinator / Fraud Detector
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.