COMPANY: GOODMAN MASSON
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP100000 - GBP120000 per annum
A great opportunity for a qualified accountant who has experience and knowledge of the Bank of England Resolution Policy. Strong documentation skills is also a must, you'll be confident writing up high quality documents which will be heavily scrutinised and have experience or understanding of valuations.
Duration: 12 months
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 DOE
Qualification: Fully qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent is desirable)
As Valuations in Resolution Manager, you'll support the delivery of an appropriate approach to deliver our resolution readiness. You'll lead the resolvability assessment framework self-assessment for Valuations and will also provide support in implementing, testing and assurance to ensure ongoing compliance and resolution readiness.
You'll also be:
- Making sure that delivery is managed with the minimum of cost, while achieving compliance and providing as much value for day-to-day work as possible
- Establishing a robust framework for ongoing compliance with resolution requirements
- Supporting the Head of Treasury Structural Reform in other valuation related aspects of resolution planning as appropriate
The skills you'll need
You'll have the ability to deliver across pan-bank approaches. You'll be a strong communicator, comfortable presenting to and managing stakeholders across the bank, distilling complex concepts into clear decisions and actions.
You'll also demonstrate:
- The ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders across resolutions and the wider bank
- Experience of documenting complex and technical processes and operating models
- Experience developing and implementing valuation approaches
- Experience of resolution planning and operational continuity
- Experience delivering across pan-bank programmes