Education / Charities Senior Associate / Partner, West Midlands – 8+ - Salary £DOE – With an already strong reputation covering a variety of legal services, this leading law firm is in need of a Senior Education / Charities Lawyer to develop this area of law within the Midlands marke
• This forward thinking and leading law firm is keen to continue its ongoing successes firmwide through the appointment of an Education / Charities specialist into their West Midlands office.
• They are keen to complement their already successful education across their other offices through the hire of Education / Charities Senior Associate / Partner.
• Ideal Senior Lawyers will have a network of contacts who are able to instruct you on future matters
• You will be highly experienced in all types of charities and education related matters and possess the ability to provide advice to a variety of education clients on a range of issues to include joint ventures, student contracts, employment tribunals, reorganisations, charity disputes, governance and restructuring
• Ideally you will already be a Partner in your current law firm looking for a new challenge, however ambitious associates feeling frustrated with a possible lack of career potential are also encouraged to apply.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills along with a technically sound knowledge are required for this role.
• You must be able to work with minimal of supervision and be an idea's person who is keen to contribute new ideas and ways of working into the firm.
• This law firm can provide you with good quality work and an environment in which you can truly thrive and further develop your career.
• Salary will be dependent on experience and what you can bring to the table!