We are currently seeking a Scaffold Project Coordinator with on- site industrial construction and/or plant experience for a long- term contract opportunity with a growing project services and solutions organization based out of Waynesboro, GA.
The Scaffold Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating scaffold work packages for erection, modification and dismantling between our client's project team and the EPC's discipline Leads, Superintendents, Construction Managers and Project Managers. The selected candidate will assess the scope of work and job pack(s) in consultation and coordinate directly with the EPC's management teams.
The Scaffold Project Coordinator is also responsible for:
- Independently reviewing, assessing and maintaining the labor hours needed to ensure completion of the scope of work; independently reviewing, assessing and maintaining the materials needed to ensure completion of the scope of work
- Ensuring compliance with our client's Execution Plan and Scaffold Management System procedures
- Reporting, discussing and improving KPI’s
- 5- 7+ years of hands- on experience in scaffolding management, with proven experience in scaffold erection, modification and dismantling in an industrial construction and/or plant environment
- Prior work managing craft labor crews and scaffold laborers
- Strong communication, planning and construction program interpretation skills
- Strong understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) compliance within a scaffolding, project environment
Role: Scaffold Project Coordinator
Apply for this job now.