Our company connects over 2,000 member companies and 1.3 million professionals worldwide to advance the technology and business of electronics manufacturing. We provide innovative materials, design, equipment, software, devices, and services that help develop smarter, faster, and more affordable electronic products.
We are seeking an Accountant to process payroll, related payroll compliance filing, and financial accounting tasks in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. The ideal candidate will be a problem-solver with strong payroll and accounting skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage Accounts Payable and employee expense reports reimbursement (maintenance, coding, reviewing receipts, etc.).
- Manage Accounts Receivable (invoicing, payment applications, credit card processing, etc.).
- Report to the Corporate Controller.
- Manage bi-monthly payroll processing.
- Process payroll files and compliance in various states, year-end payroll entries, and reporting.
- Stay updated on changes with employment and payroll-related law.
- Collate data for VAT filings.
- Maintain 1099 vendors and manage the annual 1099 process.
- Assist with month-end closing (reconciling accounts payable and accounts receivable, payroll related accounts, credit cards, accruals, etc.).
- Support the annual financial audit, 401k audit, workers compensation audit, and tax filings.
- 3+ years of experience in payroll processing and compliance.
- Previous accounting and financial system experience, specifically, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Proficient in Excel, V-look up, and Pivot Table.
- Experience with Netsuite and Paylocity. preferred.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Powered by JazzHR