Teacher of History
Location: Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Contract type: Temporary, Full time
Salary: £110 - 170 per day
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: CPD, Pension, Weekly PAYE Pay, Personal Consultant
Teacher of History - Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Teaching Personnel are currently working to support various school in and around the Tunbridge Wells area of Kent by providing Highly motivated and passionate staff who can bring out the best in staff and students alike.
We are seeking to recruit Newly qualified and experienced History teachers, with a strong knowledge of the national curriculum and the ability inspire children through their lessons. We are looking for teachers who can teach Key Stage 3 and 4.
By working with Teaching Personnel, we will be able to provide you with a range of work from short-term cover to longer term opportunities all depending on your availability and willingness to work. We will also provide you with an experienced consultant who will support you throughout our teaching journey.
To be eligible you must have Newly qualified (NQT)/ Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) status
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Great time management and organisation
- High expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Enthusiastic and passionate member to join a well-established team
- Innovative planning for delivering lessons
- The ability to individually control and manage a classroom
In return, Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant who will work to find the ideal placement for you
- Payment through PAYE, so the correct tax and national insurance will be processed automatically
- Significant opportunities for development through our CPD Academy
- Entry to a Government workplace pension
To apply to this exciting opportunity please forward your CV to #removed# or call Charles on 01622 920 703. Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying for jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).