Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$38000.00 to $42000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an essential part of a company's rapidly growing team. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. This dynamic department will provide you with opportunities for career growth and advancement. The Accounts Payable Clerk role is a full-time position based in the Germantown, Tennessee area.
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Manage full-cycle A/P
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mailJob Requirements:
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Demonstrated communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.