Are you interested in an entry-level position with a growing property management company? If you are ready to start your career, this could be the opportunity for you!
RHP Properties (#removed#-properties.com) is a growing, privately held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI we own and operate over 225 manufactured home communities in 24 states.
We are presently seeking Maintenance Technicians for our communities around the Westminster, CO are who will perform general grounds and lawn maintenance, as well as basic repairs to homes owned by the community.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical, appliance repairs, HVAC, and carpentry is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid operator’s license.
- Ability to efficiently perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift or to move up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to various chemical compounds
Apply NowCompany Description
RHP Properties is an accomplished real estate investment firm specializing in the acquisition and professional management of manufactured home communities. We own and manage a total of 235 manufactured home communities with over 60,163 sites spanning 24 states, with a combined value of approximately $3.6 billion. We are the largest private owners in the industry. Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community.
Role: Real Estate Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.