Company: ADVANTAGE RESOURCING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
Job Title: Test Manager
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Location: London (Hybrid)
Contract Length: 10 Months
Advantage Resourcing are working in partnership with a multinational energy company who are currently recruiting for a Test Manager who has experience with Financial Asset Management.
The suitable candidate will be able to:
- Report to the IT Delivery Manager and be part of the IT Delivery Team, which consists of 10 Business Analysts and Developers/ Data Engineers, also works closely with external analysts and development teams for some projects.
- The IT Test Expert is responsible for writing, coordinating, design and execution of test strategies and test plans for ongoing projects. At any moment in time, there will be multiple projects running. Projects are either driven by regulatory requirements, data management, the need to keep our system landscape up to date or are true improvement projects.
- Create test strategy and define test scope per project, using the organisations test framework
- Create test plan per project
- Develop test scenario's, based on Data Models, Data Process flows, End-to-end mappings, and User stories created by the IT colleagues
- Support preparation for all test cycles
- Coordinate User Acceptance testing: Ensure availability of end users, ensure system availability, system access and test data availability, Track testing progress and report test metrics on readiness to deploy and Ensure test issues are resolved by correct colleagues.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including strong communication skills
- The candidate will be expected to have or get a grip on financial asset management processes in a short time
- Background/ experience in Financial Asset Management is an advantage
- Able to plan and schedule own work competently
- Works to required standards and understands and uses appropriate methods, tools, and applications
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now.