Community Care Worker
Salary: £9.55/hr, plus travel time paid at £8.91/hr and mileage at £0.25/mile
Our client is looking to recruit both full, part-time and bank Community Care Workers to work in the Wakefield district.
Responsibilities of Community Care Worker role:
- Travelling to service user's home using own transport. (Full Driving license essential)
- Providing personal care - dressing, medication prompts, food prep - breakfast, lunch and tea, cleaning, shopping, and sitting service within the client's own home.
Permanent full and part time carers working a combination of mornings and lunches, teas and beds or full days over a two-week shift pattern including alternate weekends. Hours between 6.00am -11.00pm
- Runs available in Ossett, Stanley and Horbury
- Bank carers working weekends across Wakefield and surrounding area.
Benefits of Community Care Worker role:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Travel time and mileage covered, travel time between calls paid.
- Full training provided including opportunity to complete Level 2 and/or 3 in Health and Social Care
- Uniform provided.
- Room for progression for the right type of candidate
- Immediate starts available with transferrable DBS or we can apply following successful interview.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.
01 924 22 01 63
Keywords: Support Worker Nurse Care Assistant Healthcare Carer Domiciliary Caring Medical Patient Advocacy Practice Social Special Needs Mental Health Senior Community