Are you ready to recruit and develop a world class Agile and Dev Ops team? Do you aspire to be hands-on and guide the growth of a promising tech startup? If yes, read on!
Parrable seeks a strong and highly motivated VP Engineering to lead the architectural evolution of the offering with a “roll-up your sleeves” mentality that can code efficiently, lead the product roadmap and recruit a world class development team. You also will be the leader in communicating the uniqueness of Parrable’s platform to prospective customers, investors, and board members.
This role is ideal for a VP Engineering / Engineering Manager looking to transition to a CTO role in a start-up.
Parrable is an Ann Arbor-based startup (VC funded $4M in seed round) with a revolutionary digital technology changing the way that marketers and enterprises reach billions of users each day. Our patented technology does away with the outdated and ineffective third-party cookies.
Our public-cloud deployment environment features millisecond-level latencies with billions of transactions. Our platform uses Google Cloud Platform in NodeJS, Aerospike and MySQL, and embraces agile software development principles including sprints, standups, CI/CD, git-based workflows, containerization and orchestration.
About The Role
In this role, you will:
- Recruit and lead a world class development team, based in Ann Arbor
- Lead and execute customer implementations
- Be hands on and write great code (currently mostly in NodeJS) to meet the performance requirements to identify every device in the world in milliseconds.
- Lead of agile processes, dev-ops and CI/CD
- Lead technical due diligence sessions to convince customers and investors that Parrable can become the global device ID platform
- Strong agile development experience in core code of big data
- Leadership supervising projects and teams with both strong processes and motivation.
- Driven to succeed, very quick on creating win-win options with other world class CTOs
- Experience with variety of languages, tools and frameworks.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in massive-volume, spark/hadoop analytics platforms and other low-latency cloud deployments
- NodeJS experience Experience in AdTech
We (Amy Cell Talent) are a talent matchmaking firm that helps tech companies find great candidates for hard to fill roles. Please apply to this position using the application button (Apply Now). Please do not send resumes direct to the employer (per their request), as you will not be considered for the role. Learn more about Amy Cell Talent at #removed# - Thanks!
Role: VP Engineering - Parrable
Location: Ann Arbor,
Apply for this job now.