Job Profile for Architectural Technician / Technologist - DW152820
We are currently representing a talented, award-winning practice based in Durham that are actively looking for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their team.
This is an excellent career opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to build and develop their career further within an inspiring, well-established practice.
The Architectural Technician / Technologist will be working on a wide range of projects across a range of sectors, and will always have work on the go.
Key sectors include medical, student accommodation as well as education.
Projects will vary from small alterations to large multi-million pound developments.
The successful individual will be working as part of the team and independently within the practice, running projects through design and technical delivery, attend site visits as well as complete site inspections.
This practice uses Revit on a daily basis so it is essential that the successful Architectural Technician / Technologist have an excellent knowledge of this.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to communicate directly with clients, and have their say in projects design.
This position will require someone who has had 5+ years' experience within the industry.Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Work on a range of developments within the education, student accommodation and medical sectors
- Work with Revit on a daily basis
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Attend Site Visits
- Complete Site Inspections
- Create building regulation drawings and technical detailing
- Work closely with clients and contactors
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Minimum 2 Years Post Qualification Experience
- Living in or around the Durham area
- Excellent knowledge of Revit/AutoCAD
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- High technical detailing ability
- Thorough knowledge of Building Regulations
- Salary; DOE
- Holiday; 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Other Benefits Discussed At Interview Stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.