Labor Category Required: Application Developer Senior
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates submitted must be US Citizens able to obtain or possess a US Government security clearance
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS:
Seeking a BPM SW Administrator for its program. This position is responsible for the overall BPM Administration and related activities including configuration changes and management initiatives surrounding technology implementations.
· 5 - 7 years’ experience with managing configuration of IBM BPM and associated servers.
· Consulting and recommending appropriate topologies
· Installing and configuring products in development, test, pre-production and production environments
· Integrating products
· Assisting WebSphere and Java and other developers with code troubleshooting
· Migrating application code from existing environment to new one
· Performance tuning to ensure scalability
· Experience in Public Sector Familiarity with GIT
· Experience working in cloud environments.
· US Citizen, available for full-time
· STRONG Communication with ability
· Experienced in setting up a new Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment
· Experienced in LINUX Server Technologies
· Experienced in Oracle 11G
· Experienced in WebSphere Products: WAS-ND V8.5.5; BPM V8.5; ODM 8.7, DataPower Gateway Appliance 7.1; MQ V8
· Deep experienced in IBM Websphere product
· Degree in Computer Science
· Familiarity with most common contributed modules.
· Ability to navigate on the command line and use a version control system.
· Full Stack knowledge
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Role: Application Developer Senior -- TP004
Apply for this job now.