We are seeking a Lead Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will assesses designs and oversees Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) based programs for clients. The Lead Analyst is responsible for development & maintenance of the treatment plan to ensure they are maximally effective. This involves clinical supervision, training, support and evaluation of Behavior Plan
- Assess children with ASD and behavioral issues, completing their assessment and treatment plan
- Teach and supervise Behavior Technicians during programs implementation
- Parent training
- Conduct competency checks for caregiver and Behavior Technicians
- Complete monthly Reports, graphs and daily Progress Notes
- Participate in Supervision meetings and trainings
- Attend IEP’s to advocate on the client’s behalf
- Assist with recruitment and training of new therapeutic staff support in addition to providing performance management and supervision of frontline technicians and assistant behavior analysts.
- Monitor the individual’s behavior data and provide descriptive progress notes on a monthly basis.
- Conduct treatment fidelity assessments to ensure proper implementation of the behavior support plan.
- If the intervention has not produced substantial progress toward the intended goal within 90 days, analyze the potential barriers to implementation and/or change the behavior support plan if necessary.
- Review behavior data, meet and discuss with the appropriate staff member any discrepancies noted on the behavior data (e.g. lack of documentation, inappropriate restrictions or lack of appropriate consequences; situations in which the current behavior program or treatment approach were not followed appropriately also, check each report to ensure that time, date, signatures, are correct).
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Certification required(updated) and/or Professional License(LMHC, LCSW, LMFT)
Homestead Behavioral Clinic provides comprehensive Mental Health Services in an efficient, effective and professional manner. HBC offers the following Services: Medication Management, Individual/Group Therapy, Psycho social Rehabilitation and Targeted Case Management; for both children and adults. It also provides Adult Day Care Service.
Role: Lead Analyst
Apply for this job now.