Primary Tutor Required in NG2 - Full Time November Start
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a experienced Primary tutor in the NG2 to teach KS2 to a LAC student with challenging behaviours. Because of their SEN, the student is unable to attend school, and therefore the 1:1 tuition will occur in the home with her family present. The student is working at their age-expected level, however, requires additional emotional support.
About the Role:
- 1:1 Tuition for a Year 5 student with SEN
- 25 hours a week
- In person, in the home
- Focus on cross-curricular academic work, and providing emotional support
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent role models that are empathetic and enthusiastic.
- Someone with a passion for teaching and education.
- People who are comfortable lone working and communicating with local authorities and parents
- Tutors who can plan, produce, and teach cross-curricular lessons at KS2 level
- Primary Teachers with QTS
- Previous experience teaching KS2
- Experience of teaching and working with children with SEN
- DBS on the update service (or willing to apply for one through Teaching Personnel)
What we can offer:
- Market leading rates of £20-25 an hour
- Long term tuition position
- FREE Training and Career Development opportunities through Teaching Personnel
About Teaching Personnel:
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement captures the essence of what we do, the services we provide and what is really important about the work undertaken by our branches.
Interested? Then please call 0115 670 0105 or email #removed#