Insurance Sales Professional
Looking for a career with a local small business that has the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust?
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You'll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers live a good life and protect their homes, cars and retirement incomes.
In this position you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer's understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the US, there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
· Ensure a positive customer experience
· Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
· Conduct needs based customer policy reviews and update coverage
· Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
· Good organizational skills is essential
· Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
· A confident self-starter who works well independently
· Previous experience in sales, customer service or related filed
· Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; having these insurance licenses is a plus
· Sales experience is a plus
· Bilingual/multi-lingual is a plus
The Licensed Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. @2016 Allstate Insurance Company
We Are The Good Hands. The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America, serving more than 16 million households nationwide. Founded in 1931, Allstate has been dedicated to protecting our customers from life's uncertainties and preparing them for the future for more than 85 years. -- Allstate became a publicly traded company in 1993, and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. As of year-end 2015, Allstate had nearly $104.7 billion in total assets. -- Allstate's best-in-class products and services help provide innovative protection and retirement solutions to more than 16 million households nationwide. Our evolving business strategies and solutions continue to reinvent the industry standards, helping our customers better protect what they have today and prepare for a brighter tomorrow. -- Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreement and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company.
Role: Sales Agent
Apply for this job now.