COMPANY: LAW CONSULTANTS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £40000 - £55000 per annum
Private Client Lawyer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mid or Senior level Private Client Solicitor to join a multi-office, Lexcel accredited law firm who pride themselves on providing an exceptional service to clients. You will be joining a small but busy private client team who are recognised for their professionalism and successful track record. The current department comprises of a 2 year PQE solicitor and 2 secretaries.
- As the Private Client Lawyer, you will develop a current caseload which will include:
- Making of wills
- Administration of estates
- Making and registering of lasting powers of attorney
- Appointment of deputies through the court of protection
- Managing elderly clients financial affairs
- You will be required to have 4+ years PQE however all candidates are encouraged to apply
- Sound experience within the private client environment
- Proficient in managing your own caseload with minimal supervision
- First class client care skills
If you are ambitious and want to join a firm with full support and ongoing training available and excellent career prospects, please contact Katy Bowen at Law Consultants for a confidential discussion.
Role: Private Client Lawyer
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: , ,
Apply for this job now.