**Position located in Downers Grove, IL**
The key focus for the Recruitment Manager is to lead the successful fulfillment of open vacancies with relevant hiring managers and to be the first point of contact for their hiring needs. The Recruitment will work collaboratively with the Recruitment Sourcing Specialists and Recruitment Coordinators (RC) located in our offshore recruitment delivery centers.
Reporting into the Recruitment Operations Director/Account Director, you will assist in driving best practice across the recruitment life cycle and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401 K w/ Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- HSA / FSA
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking recruitment activities with a focus on direct sourcing
- Understanding the recruitment delivery process and carrying out activities accordingly to ensure that account KPIs are met.
- Communicating recruitment trends and market intelligence and acting as a Talent Advisor to hiring managers.
- Identifying and escalating risk or compliance issues.
- Managing requisitions through accurate documentation of all recruitment-related data and information as per current recruitment legislation and agreed client process at all times.
- Providing recruitment guidance and advice to the Recruitment Sourcing Specialists and Recruitment Coordinators located in the Recruitment Delivery Centre.
- Monitoring and analyzing recruitment activity of designated business area for accurate volume forecasting.
- Coaching candidates on how to prepare for selection stages.
- Providing professional advice and open and honest feedback to candidates in a timely manner and in accordance with recruitment best practice.
- Utilizing specialist market knowledge to assist with the development and on-going management of pre-qualified Talent Pools in collaboration with the Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
- Prior experience in end to end recruitment within the Insurance staffing industry or Corporate HR, preferably with a global organization supporting High Volume, Sales, or Retail
- Prior experience conducting behavioral based interviews for a variety of roles.
- Successful experience managing multiple searches, and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment life-cycle at the same time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience in using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Ability to write client oriented communications e.g. emails, job descriptions.
- Ability to give presentations to clients ranging in group size of one to fifteen (1-15).
- Tertiary qualification in business or a related discipline is highly desirable. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
About Allegis Global Solutions
Transforming the way the world acquires talent
Allegis Global Solutions is a leader in global talent solutions. To date, we support clients in more than 60 countries through regional hubs, matching our great people with businesses seeking to optimize their permanent and contingent workforce.
We deliver scalable, flexible and customized solutions, shaped around your unique business requirements and culture. We draw upon decades of industry expertise and market insight to design strategies that work. We develop innovative tools, products and processes that deliver the results you seek. And we do all this better than anyone else.
Our passion for talent is the driving force behind everything we do. We live to match exceptional organizations with outstanding people. By creating a culture devoted to great talent, we can deliver client-focused solutions that make a difference for your business.
Role: Healthcare Recruiter
Location: Oak Brook,
Apply for this job now.