Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £22.41 per hour, Inc benefits
Title: Tutorial Tutor
Location: West Yorkshire
Pay: £22.41 per hour including holiday pay
Duration: Full-Time, Temporary
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country? Do you want to teach a diverse curriculum to students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment?
Reed - Further Education are seeking a Tutorial Tutor to work with year 12 students and complete 1:1 sessions, complete progress reviews and monitor their progress.
What’s the day-to-day responsibilities of a Tutorial Tutor?
- Plan, prepare and provide 1:1 sessions with students on issues they have, their progress and their goals for the academic year.
- Deliver and assess essential knowledge and understanding to learners.
- Provide constructive and timely feedback to motivate and inspire the learner to improve and record learners’ progress for identified modules.
- Support and provide guidance to year 12 students
What are the required skills and qualifications needed for this role?
- Ability to plan and deliver 1:1 or small group sessions
- Ability to inspire and motivate learners to achieve their optimum
- Exceptional verbal /written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to track progress and provide goals to students.
- IT literate including knowledge of coding/programming. Also word processing, spreadsheets and databases i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Google platforms
If you are ready for a career change, and a Tutorial Tutor is the next role for you, click ‘Apply Now’, and register to Reed - Further Education. Alternatively, contact your local Reed - Further Education branch today, where we would love to hear from you and help you shape your next career step.
Reed - Further Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
We look forward to your application – Ashleigh King, Leeds