We are currently hiring Cable Technicians with 1+ years of experience in a Commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP! Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration, or call 310-765-7757
Cable Technician Duties:
· Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a new construction commercial environment
· Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels)
· Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
· Experience running or testing cable on Residential or Commercial sites
· Troubleshooting networking issues
· Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
· Fiber experience including Anaerobic Terminations, SC and LC Connectors, and Splicing·
· Your own basic telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE (safety gear), etc.
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Starting pay $15 or depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
Outsource is the Nation’s leading providers of Cable Technicians. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Role: Cable Technician
Apply for this job now.