COMPANY: RMS RECRUITMENT MAYFAIR
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £35000 - £40000 per annum
PA to Directors
£35-40K + generous benefits and great career development opportunities
This talented PA will be supporting several Directors across the sustainable energy firm. This is an excellent opportunity for a business focussed PA who would like to gain further exposure in a fast-paced technology environment. You will be of invaluable support to the Directors, helping them to make the best use of their time and to the greatest effect.
As PA, you will be responsible for providing full administrative and diary management support to the Director team as required. This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual to get real exposure to and gain a wider understanding of all business areas.
Key PA responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
PA Diary Management
- Diary management and workload management, including the creation of processes as appropriate to improve smooth running of Directors' diaries
- Assisting with arranging internal & external meetings
- Ensuring Directors are fully prepared for meetings with briefing packs and prep material provided in good time.
- Creating travel itineraries and organising travel arrangements as required including trains, flights, hotel bookings, car hire, parking, currencies etc.
- Booking meeting rooms and managing tech setup, also organising refreshments as required
PA Coordination and Organisation
- Assisting in planning and coordinating leadership events, team offsites/away days including workshops, Steercos and supporting with firm events when required
- Processing and manage expenses, invoices and purchase orders
- Document production and printing (including creating meeting Agendas)
- Research and preparation of documents for executive meetings including Board meetings when required
- Assisting with creating and sharing weekly team emails, coordinating presentation decks and coordinating comms with teams.
- Attending meetings and capturing actions/notes to ensure we meet internal governance requirements and proactive follow up of actions with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery
- Building Agendas for Directors' team meetings
- Meeting and greeting guests/visitors
- Assist with any necessary additional support as required as part of the wider PA team.
- Planning and coordinating induction schedules for new joiners when required
You will be a bright, polished and dynamic PA who is self-motivated and efficient. You will have the relevant qualities to provide effective support to the executive. You will be innovative and forward thinking with an adaptable and proactive approach to your work, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
It's essential you have:
- A minimum 3 years' experience working in a similar role
- Ability to organise, prioritise workload and demonstrate adaptability
- Goal and deadline oriented
- Self-driven and motivated, with an ability to show initiative in all situations and the ability to take responsibility for actions
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Confidentiality is a must- this role is party to highly sensitive information, which is important in both protecting our employees and our business
- IT literacy across a variety of tools; experience in Google Suite is advantageous
- Excellent literacy and written skills, reporting skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- The ability to challenge and see beyond current state - spot opportunity for process improvement and act upon these observations
- The ability to pre-empt the needs and diary requirements of your director to ensure things run smoothly
- Comfortable communicating with members of staff from all levels and areas of the business
- A hands on approach, flexible attitude and able to work as part of the wider EA/PA team to ensure a consistent approach to ways of working and process improvement
- Bags of enthusiasm and positive energy!
- A competitive salary
- Discretionary performance based bonus (*)
- 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits (*)
- 5% matched employer contribution to your pension
- 25 days holiday + 1 for your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- And many more...
RMS is a boutique agency specialising in secretarial roles and working across all industries. We have long-lasting canidate and client relationships a like and take pride in the number of recommendations we receive for our thorough approach. Send us your PA CV today!