$30.00 to $35.00 hourly
Prominent litigation firm located in the Valley is seeking a remote contract attorney to assist with a document review production.
Duties include utilizing Eclipse to review documents for relevancy and privilege. Proficiency in Relativity is also acceptable.
This is a fully remote assignment that requires full-time availability during traditional business hours for at least the next 2 weeks until the review has been concluded.
This opportunity requires an active license to practice law in the State of California and must be in good standing. This role is not open to provisional licensed attorneys.
For immediate consideration, kindly submit your application today!Job Requirements:
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize tasks and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent through each task performed
- First-rate academic credentials and references
- Relativity experience preferred
- Proven knowledge of Civil Litigation
- Proficiency in privilege
- Knowledge of Relevance
- Experience with Ediscovery
- Document Review experience
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Licensed attorney with 2+ years of experience
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
Do you want to grow your legal career? This is a great opportunity for a self-starter. A competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package come with this position. This position will be a great fit for someone who loves working in a strong team-oriented environment. Contact us today to get your career moving in the right direction!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.