We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Construction Project Manager who has great communication skills to join our growing team. In this position, you will oversee operational budgets, coordinate resources, and manage projects through the entire project life cycle. You will be our single point of contact for all things related to their project.
Qualified candidates will demonstrate:
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in construction.
- Proven ability to plan, schedule, or coordinate project activities and resources needed to meet budget and deadlines.
- Ability to earn respect through the credibility of construction knowledge and positive approach to problem solving.
- Be a proactive problem solver and effective crisis manager.
- Strong communication skills specifically with personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to provide project status as well as to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor and appearance at all times and perform well under project constraints and deadlines.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office (especially Excel), Gmail and G Suite. Working knowledge of project management software.
- Solid numerical and analytical skills and ability to apply these skills to achieve accurate project budgeting and basic estimating for project scope changes.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Detail Orientation: Ability to successfully ensure accuracy of project documentation. Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- 2-3 years experience in GC/CM Construction Management
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline. In lieu of degree, additional work experience and/or trade school may be considered.
We Care: We care about people, safety, clients, quality and company.
Commitment: We do what we say. We’re resourceful and we always find a way to deliver.
Passionate: We’re crazy in love with what we do. Business is a game that we love to play and play to win. It’s a pleasure to do business with us.
Accountable: We own it. We follow through to the very end. No excuses.
Excellence: We pursue greatness with a vengeance. We are the professionals.
Humble: We’re happy to be of service and put our own importance second because we know we’re part of something bigger than ourselves.
Role: Project Manager
Apply for this job now.