A vacancy has arisen within the company, for a full time Sales Manager who has relevant manufacturing & commercial experience to help drive our business forward to continued success. The individual will be part of a small team and will be responsible for the estimating and pricing of bespoke Infrared Filters and Coatings to individual customer requirements.
Our client was established in 1995 and is an independent manufacturing company with 22 staff, based on Boldon Business Park.
Main Purpose of Job:
Preparation of drawings and quotations
Relationships: a. Responsible to: Sales & Administration Managerb. Liaison with: Managing Director, Admin Staff, Other Quality & Production Staff
Main Tasks of Job: Preparation of quotations for customers:Gain a clear understanding of existing products and their capabilities.Gain a clear understanding of the Clients requirements & Specify materials required.Identify how our client can deliver both the product and support services required.Prepare quotations and proposals for clients within a targeted time frame of 48 hours where possible.Preparation of proposals and tenders, where existing products could be offered as standard or with minor modification in order to be compliant and ensure these are profitably priced.Preparation of drawings
account manageCustomer ment:
- Build long term relationships with Clients - active support of contract variations.
- Implement annual pricing structure for customer repeat orders.
- Provide pre/post sales technical support to customers.
- Regularly report on customer and business activity.
- Maintain sales activities in the CRM database.
- Management of Clients to deliver sales targets and ultimately grow the business. General responsibilities:
- Deliver internal training and support documentation where required.
- Personal training and development to complement business objectives.
Organise and manage all aspects of the job in a tidy and professional manner.Maintaining awareness of the company Quality and Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- To support other departments as and when required to enable the company to achieve its objectives.
Employment Details:Hours: 37 hours per week (although extra hours will be expected as and when the job necessitates)Salary: £25k to £30k (depending on experience) + BenefitsStart Date: August 2018Annual holidays: 33 days (including bank holidays)Job Term: Full Time / Permanent
Role: Sales Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Boldon Colliery, North East
Apply for this job now.