Hospital North of Washington DC is seeking a Manager of Cancer Registry / Certified Tumor Registrar to join their team.
- 300+ bed hospital
- Part of local system with room for advancement
- Accredited with commendation by the Commission on Cancer
- Awarded American College of Radiology (ACR) accreditation for radiation oncology
This company appreciates its employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance, including: Supplemental, Spouse, Child, and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts, including: Health Care FSA, Dependent Care FSA
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- Travel Assistance
- Legal Plan
- College Savings Plan
The Role you will play
- Responsible for aggregating and evaluating data for the tumor registrar, coordination of weekly cancer conferences, bi-monthly Cancer Committee, drafting correspondences including marketing materials, executive reports, and presentations for multiple programs
- Provides support to the Director for Cancer Care Services and Tumor Registry staff, via timely and complete submission of all requirements associated with an ACoS designated program
- Works closely with the Tumor Registry staff, the Oncology staff, and Medical Director, to assure that all standards of the Commission on Cancer are being met, or recommends methods to achieve standards.
- May have the opportunity to work remote in the future.
- Named “Best Place to Live in Maryland” - Money Magazine 2018
- #1 “Best Places to Raise a Family” - Livability.com 2016
- Nationally-ranked schools
- A vibrant arts and culture scene
- A diverse population
- Bachelor's degree in health related field or minimum associate’s degree with 5+ years of Registry experience.
- 3+ years of Cancer Registry experience.
- Supervisory experience highly preferred.
Keywords: certified tumor registrar program manager, certified tumor registrar, tumor registrar, registrar, tumor, program manager, cancer registry manager, manager of cancer registry, manager of tumor registry, tumor registry manager, cancer registry Supervisor, Supervisor of cancer registry, Supervisor of tumor registry, tumor registry Supervisor,
For over 40 years at Odell Medical Search, we provide you with the tools you need for a successful job search. If the job listed above is not a match for you, our free and confidential job search service may be right for you. We ensure you have access to the right career opportunities in the right geographical locations and we're always looking to partner with motivated candidates who want to succeed.
Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.
Role: Manager of Cancer Registry / Certified Tumor Registrar
Apply for this job now.