(located near the Denver Tech Center)
Contract Managers work with our home sellers and buyers acting as the organizational and administrative liaison between all buying and listing parties including home owners and their agents, escrow companies and mortgage brokers from the signed contract to the closing table. Contract managers act as the primary point of contact for home sellers and buyer’s agents from the time of listing on the MLS through closing. The ideal candidate will be a versatile, customer service focused, detailed, and organized individual with a positive “can do” attitude that will take care of the following primary responsibilities.
- Current Colorado Real Estate license is required.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience including but not limited to: transactional residential real estate experience, leasing agent experience, etc.
- Customer experience passion and focus.
- Tenacious negotiations skills.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Able to multi-task different responsibilities without losing attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with residential real estate contracts and processes.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Familiarity with real estate software such as MLS, CTME Contracts, salesforce, etc.
- Represent listing clients from the time of listing to closing with a focus on a great customer experience.
- Negotiate with buyer’s agent on purchase price, inspection items, etc. on behalf of seller.
- Manage all dates and deadlines in the Under Contract process including but not limited to the inspection, inspection objection and resolution, and appraisal.
- Transaction coordination of purchases and sales of properties including documentation, escrow and title coordination, and due diligence coordination.
- Reviewing real estate purchase agreements and escrow documentation.
- MLS, Showing Service, CTME Contract coordination.
- Maintain files to ensure all mandatory disclosures are completed and sent to the cooperating agent broker for the client’s review and approval.
- Verify that each document whether returned by mail, fax, or email is checked for all initials, signatures and dates before marking the disclosures as complete before being filed.
- Maintain communication with agents and other parties to remind them of missing documents, deadlines, etc.
- Provide consistent, quality -controlled system to ensure the smooth and efficient management of all relevant steps necessary to close a real estate sale.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service and guidance to sellers throughout the process of selling their home.
- Monitor and access the progress of the sale so that important deadlines are met and contingencies are released.
- Provide a preliminary audit of the file for the managing broker to review.
The pay structure includes a salary base and commission bonus. Please contact us for more details.
About Redefy Real Estate
At Redefy Real Estate, our team of innovators is changing the way homes are sold! Named on the Inc 5000 List of Fastest Growing companies for 2016 and the Business Journal's best places to work! We have been recognized as an Inman 2017 and 2015 Technology Company To Watch.
Redefy Real Estate is a full-service real estate brokerage committed to changing the way homes are sold. We are returning value to customers through superior service and flat fee listings. We have made this a win-win for clients and agents by harnessing technology, streamlined processes and a team approach. The result is satisfied customers and fulfilled agents. To date, we are the nations leading flat fee, full service brokerage.
Learn more at #removed#
Redefy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Role: In-House Real Estate Agent/ Contracts Manager
Apply for this job now.