Company: WILD BERRY ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £33,000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for our client a Financial Consultancy based in the heart of London looking to recruit a Finance Coordinator.
Coordinate the full project life cycle to ensure they turn revenue into cash efficiently
- Handle the administration
- Monitor and support credit control
- Be the key contact for online projects
- The Finance Coordinator will have Good communication skills - written and verbal
- CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Advance Excel
- Lead end to end project invoice process
- The Finance Coordinator must have excellent organisation skills and prioritisation
- Handling financial reporting, project management and invoicing
- Support the implementation of standard operating procedures
- The Finance Coordinator must have a professional manner
This role is a mixture of working in the office and from home
- Hybrid working
- A bonus scheme
- Flexible working
This is an excellent career opportunity; please apply for immediate screening if you meet the criteria.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.