A Residential Support Worker Needed for Supply Work!
Are you tired of working in a high demanding full time role but still want to help young vulnerable adults?
Do you hold a Child Care NVQ, BTEC or CACHE?
Do you have experience with working one to one with young adults with Special Needs in a mentoring role?
A dedicated ResidentialSupport Worker is needed across Plymouth and Torbay, to assist children and young adults with a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities within SEND and Residential schools.
The ideal ResidentialSupport Worker will need to have:
- Previous experience within a SEND school or residential care environment
- A patient and caring approach when providing all aspects of care
- Experience in one to one support to encourage independence and raising self-esteem
- Be comfortable with providing personal care to young adults, including washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- Respect privacy and dignity at all times
- Able to adapt to different working environments
In return the successful ResidentialSupport Worker will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- An enhanced DBS, which is refundable after 10 days of work
- An unrivalled service from a dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
- The opportunity to make genuine difference in young adults' lives
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
For more information please call Alec on #removed# or please send your CV to #removed#