Opportunity for a Senior IT Support Engineer (3rd Line) to join a local organisation based in Kettering
This company is a local business located in Kettering who have been around for over 140 years and are continually growing and branching out their operations. Due to this they are looking to recruit a Senior IT Support Engineer to their ranks.
This role is a stand alone position within the business in which you will be providing technical support for in-house environments as well as managing the development of existing business applications. You will be required to liaise with 3rd party suppliers who support the organisation with business applications and contributing to strategic planning and development relating to IT. You will also be involved in end-to-end project management within IT and supporting the IT elements of projects that are ongoing elsewhere in the business.
To be successful:
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows Servers, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Group Policy, Veeam backup, networking and providing hardware & software maintenance
- A personable nature with the ability to remain composed in difficult situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain technical issues to users
- A valid UK driving license with access to a vehicle (required for occasional travel to sites)
- Ideally have experience providing IT support in a retail organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Role: Senior IT Support Engineer (IT Business Partner)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire,
Apply for this job now.