Duration: 12-month contract
Location: Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Overview: The CRS Group is currently looking for a Marketing Analyst for one of our clients in the Oakbrook Terrace area. The CRS Group is a nationwide Staffing Firm who works primarily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations.
- Manage, monitor and implement Energy Efficiency Program residential, commercial and industrial and public sector initiatives representing commitments, operational excellence, customer satisfaction and fiscal responsibility
- Develop and execute marketing tactics and strategies for the Energy Efficiency Program offerings
- Coordinate marketing across functional organizations, assist with the creation of marketing pieces generated by implementation contractors
- Provide marketing support to energy efficiency program managers
- Create printed pieces and email content, assist with video creation, develop presentations and analyze implementation contractor planned tactics
- Facilitate the development of focused content and marketing materials
- Manage and research the content production of others; review and edit content; circulate content for review and approval; submit final content and creative for publishing; coordinate external contractor production activities, monitor inventory levels of collateral materials to determine when to replenish
- Assist with marketing research including customer roundtable discussions and define customer segmentation to effectively deliver marketing messages
- Respond to special requests related to unique marketing initiatives, such as event support, providing premium order recommendations, reviewing press releases and implementation contactor new initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business, and 5-8 years relevant marketing experience
- Excellent, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated program, project, product or service management skills
- Experience in providing internal client service, managing external vendors and excels at marketing communications
- Marketing experience at a utility is preferred. Energy efficiency program experience is a plus
- Writing, project management and analytics experience is also a plus
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.
Role: Marketing Analyst
Location: Oakbrook Terrace,
Apply for this job now.