Due to extreme growth we are seeking Recruitment Sourcing Specialist.
Primary Functions and Requirements:
- Assist our team of healthcare recruiters with sourcing, screening and scheduling phone interviews with viable candidates.
- Assist our business development department with sourcing new leads by networking or cold calling in order to gain interest from potential clients.
- This position is very research heavy, strong attention to detail and accuracy a must.
- Strong technical skills. Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel and Word are required.
- Must have excellent organizational, prioritization, time and project management abilities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Two (2) years of sourcing and / or recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum - Two (2) years’ experience in an office environment or in a customer service role
Strelcheck & Associates is a Healthcare Recruitment Firm. We have over 35 years of experience and resources to efficiently match healthcare providers with great hospitals, clinics and medical practices across the country in a wide variety of practice settings. In today’s complex healthcare arena, you need to use your available time smarter than ever before. Wasting resources simply isn’t an option. When you’re ready to advance your career, you need to partner with one of the best healthcare search firms in the industry. We have a passionate, dedicated team of recruiters ready to help. At Strelcheck and Associates, we have a passion for Healthcare Industry Recruitment. It’s all that we do, and we do it extremely well.
Role: Recruitment Sourcing Specialist.
Apply for this job now.