Pixels.com is one of the fastest growing e-commerce art sites in the world (250,000+ members / 5+ million monthly visitors).
- The entire business was built and programmed by one person - our Founder / CEO.
- Pixels.com isn't just an art site. It's a social network, e-commerce marketplace, advertising platform, order fulfillment service, API provider, and much more. The scope of the projects that you will be working on is enormous, and we need an entrepreneurial programmer with a get-it-done attitude.
- You will be working directly with our CEO to transform Pixels.com into a Top 100 internet destination.
- You must be able to hand-code, have a great eye for design, quickly learn new languages as needed, and manage entire projects on your own with minimal supervision.
- This a full-time, salaried position based in Santa Monica, CA. We have a 401k plan. We have a flexible vacation policy. We offer health-insurance and dental-insurance reimbursements.
- Applicants should have a B.S. in Computer Science (or comparable) with an existing portfolio of web design work to demonstrate during an interview.
If you're interested in working for a young, fast-paced company (with 7+ years of solid financials) and have your work seen and used by millions of monthly visitors, this is it.
Pixels.com has revolutionized the way that artwork is bought and sold around the world. With a few clicks, artists and photographers can upload their images to Pixels.com, set their prices, and instantly sell prints to a global audience of art collectors.
Pixels.com fulfills each order on behalf of the artists - taking care of the printing, framing, matting, packaging, shipping, collecting payments from the buyers, and sending profits to the artists. Each print is manufactured at Pixels.com's production facility and delivered "ready-to-hang" with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
In addition to providing an online marketplace and fulfillment service, Pixels.com provides artists and photographers with sales and marketing tools to help simplify and accelerate their careers. These tools allow artists to set up branded web stores, sell prints on Facebook, create e-newsletters, and more.
More than 250,000 living artists and photographers currently offer eight million images for sale on Pixels.com - with thousands of new artists and images being added each week. Each month, more than five million visitors stop by Pixels.com to purchase prints from this ever-expanding collection and to socialize and network with the artists and other art collectors.
Role: Senior Web Developer
Location: Santa Monica,
Apply for this job now.