We are in need of a General Laborer/Grinder for 2nd shift to start next week. The candidate will be working a split shift for the first couple weeks 12pm-10:30pm.
This position is responsible for creating parts based on specified guidelines using grinding equipment.
The ideal candidate should have at least two years of operating equipment in manufacturing environment.
· Follow proper procedures and instructions to ensure quality and safety.
· Ability to operate a machine with direct physical activity using hands and arms.
· Make quick and precise movements with fingers and hands to grasp, place, position, move and manipulate parts.
· Perform both visual and dimensional inspections to quality standards.
· Basic ability to read blue prints, math skills and process information and record all data.
· Good oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate, read and comprehend information effectively.
· Work requires being mobile in a sitting/standing position with the ability to concentrate on a task for a period of time without being distracted.
· Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment, assuring the safety of employees, and reporting any unsafe areas or acts in the workplace.
Position: Grinder/Factory Operator II
Shift 2: 3:30pm – 2:00pm
Pay rate: $12.50/hr
Safety requirement: Hearing, Safety Glasses & Safety Shoes required
PDQ Skilled Trades specializes in hiring the most qualified, dependable, and professional candidates within the Manufacturing and Industrial industry.
Role: Grinder Operator
Apply for this job now.