$50000.00 to $58000.00 yearly
Staff Accountant candidates will be interested in Robert Half Finance's full-time opportunity with an innovative company. You might thrive in this role if you are driven by a challenging work environment with many components. Candidates who can prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation, will be preferred for this Staff Accountant position. This Philadelphia area-based position is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and conducting internal audits.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
The ideal Staff Accountant candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree with Accounting or Finance Concentration
Other requirements for the Staff Accountant position include and are not limited to:
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- 2+ years of QuickBooks experience.
- Real estate industry experience, Experience in Appfolio reporting preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
Interested candidates should reach out to Zed Koleilat at 484.719.2234 and reference JO# #removed#56
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.