Company: AXON MOORE GROUP LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a private equity backed, services company based in Lancashire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing SME that has recently secured PE backing. This position will be working very closely to a high calibre CFO and will be a key part of a future exit. This excellent opportunity will be focusing on driving the numbers and being the number 2 in finance in supporting a new processes and controls before new investment.
The role will include:
- Overseeing the full production of the financial accounts, transactional function and payroll
- Driving new controls, processes and business improvements
- Developing your team of 5+
- Lead on internal and external reporting, production of monthly accounts, management information and budgeting/forecasting
- Manage the annual external audit process and statutory accounts production
- Have full ownership of the P&L, balance sheet reconciliations and commercial projects
- Manage working capital cycle, flash reporting, WIP and cash flow forecasting
- Support a possible new ERP system implementation
- Ad hoc technical and commercial projects
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either a ACA, CIMA or ACCA background and ideally have had experience within services. You will need to have a solid level of technical accounting, excellent controls experience and use to a complex environment. This will be a significant role to step you into a future Finance Director role and work and develop under an excellent and experienced CFO.
Salary is £85k - £100k + bonus + benefits
For further details or immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.