Is working for a company that prioritises your well-being important to you? What about a flexible teaching role with a manageable workload? Sounds good?
If so, The Educate Group are looking for Year 5 Teachers who know that this is a calm and studious year. You start the preparations for transition into secondary school, and ensure that children take responsibility for their own learning.
You encourage the development of a child's maturity - let us encourage you.
Who are the Educate Group?
The Educate Group is 'Run by Teachers for Teachers'. We're passionate in what we do and this is reflected in the genuine advice and guidance we give to our teachers and support staff. We have a combined 50 years teaching, youth work and senior leadership knowledge - we understand your experiences as a practitioner.
We appreciate your on-going and ever-changing needs and requirements, and this forms our commitment to finding you a role that works for you!
You will join a company who appreciate the time and dedication needed to develop and nurture their staff. You will immediately notice how we work differently as we ensure you feel like a part of our team - Welcome to Educate!
What will I be expected to do?
Your role will be to enthuse and engage pupils in the subject and key stage you love. You will be expected to manage classroom behaviour, deliver lessons and ensure pupils are provided with the opportunities to learn and express themselves. Depending on the length of role, you may be asked to plan, prepare, deliver and assess pupils work.
What qualifications do I need?
QTS and relevant teaching qualification
What skills or qualities do I need?
A passion for your subject, strong behaviour management skills and a presence in the classroom is vital. A sense of humour and an abundance of patience is also required, as is the need to be punctual. It's also relevant that you enjoy working with young people and have excellent communication skills.
What experience do I need?
You will have recent teaching experience or recently completed a relevant teaching qualification (we welcome interest from Newly Qualified Teachers)
What registrations do I need to hold?
A clear and Enhanced DBS on the Update Service and registration with the EWC (Education Workforce Council) (both are mandatory). A new DBS can be processed through Educate.
What will the Educate Group provide me with?
- Free training from our own experienced team of staff
- Mentoring and support from our own team of dedicated Teachers and Senior Leaders
- 24 hours on-call helpline
- Choice of day to day, short/long-term and permanent opportunities
- Discounted 'Teacher Training' opportunities
- Free social events as a way of saying 'Thank You'
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or be eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
- The Educate Group are unable to offer work permits or facilitate work permits for any vacancy
- As a matter of courtesy, the Educate Group aim to respond to all applications within 3 - 7 working days.