Home Care Aide for URGENT HIRE ****$300 HIRING BONUS**** | HCA | Mornings | Afternoons | Evenings | Nights | Flexible Schedule | All shifts | Up to Full Time | Grass Valley, Nevada City, and Surrounding Areas
WE ARE OFFERING A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR ALL NEW HIRES!!!!!*
Do you love working with seniors? Are you passionate about helping others? If you believe in the human connection, kindness, and compassion…we’d love to speak with you!
If you have the desire to be part of a great team of caregivers and valued by a friendly office team, that is dedicated to supporting you in all your goals, then we’re the agency for you! As a Home Care Aide with Interim Healthcare, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our clients and bring peace of mind to their families. We are seeking professional, upbeat, and reliable HCA’s to provide care for our clients (shifts range from 2 to 12 hours) and helping them remain safely in their homes.
We are actively hiring and training caregivers with all levels of experience for positions in Grass Valley and the surrounding areas. We’ve been a staple in the community for more than 15 years and have built a reputation of excellence centered on first class client care and treating our employees with kindness and respect.
- Provide individualized attention, which encourages each client's ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and social well-being.
- Transfer and assist with client's ambulation using proper body mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention.
- Be knowledgeable of the client's individualized care plan and provide support accordingly. Contribute to the care planning process by communicating specific information and observations of the client's needs and preferences.
- Attend to the individual needs of client which may include assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individuals' care requirements.
- Assist client with medication reminders (that the client self-administers) to ensure all medications are taken.
- Maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of each client in the delivery of services provided to them. Interact with client in a manner that displays warmth and promotes a caring environment.
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the client's visitors and families.
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
**In addition, we contract with a variety of facilities where we help with their staffing needs. This opportunity is great experience for building a resume by having the opportunity to work with clients in their home setting, as well as those living in assisted living facilities.**
Home Care Aide Requirements:
- 6+ months experience caregiving preferred
- Ability to pass a DOJ/FBI background clearance
- Able to get a negative TB test
- Must pass a comprehensive drug screen
- Able and willing to use your smartphone to clock in and out / document care activities
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits (available for full time employees)
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- PPE Provided
- HIRING BONUS of $300* (*Bonus received after 80 hours of work)
Interim HealthCare, is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. The Grass Valley office has been serving our local community for 15 years, providing flexible work schedules for our dedicated caregiving staff. That kind of stability, combined with our commitment to integrity, makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.