Company: PROFESSIONAL TIMBER INSTALLERS, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Professional Timber Installers, LLC is looking for a construction project manager to join our team for a 100% travel position. This person will lead the successful execution of a variety of timber framing projects from start to finish.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent time-management and problem-solving abilities who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Deliver on-time, in-budget projects - Execute projects within the intended scope, timeframe and funds.
- Communicate with clients - Drive contact with clients throughout the project lifecycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines and grow the relationship.
- Manage resources - Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to identify and allocate the necessary resources for each project.
- Develop project plans - Create detailed plans for each project to outline execution strategy including objectives, schedule, and cost.
- Track and communicate progress - Measure performance for presentation to clients and internal leadership.
- Must speak Spanish
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is highly preferred
- 2-3 years experience in project management required
- Experience as a timber frame carpenter required
- Ability and desire to manage people (contractors)
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Advanced skillset in time management and task prioritization
- Passion for managing teams and driving results
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process improvement
Powered by JazzHR