We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistanceto join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Assist and provide for clients Activities of Daily Living
- Respond to emergency needs as they occur per company policy
- To perform the duties and responsibilities as laid down in the client's care plan.
- Recognize and report indicators of abuse, neglect, illness etc. to proper professional
- Provide basic first aide
- CNA License
- CPR Certification
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Role: Certified Nursing Assistance
Location: Mount Holly,
Apply for this job now.