High-quality international banking and finance work – fantastic lifestyle – competitive low-tax salary and strong career prospects – Jersey.
- Advising international clients (banks, financial institutions, onshore law firms) on the Jersey law elements of high-value banking and finance transactions.
- Technically complex, fast-paced and varied workload.
- Plenty of client contact from the outset, ideal for lawyers seeking an opportunity to build their network and take on more responsibility.
- Associates are encouraged to get involved in marketing with more experienced lawyers having the opportunity to really take a lead in business development.
- Excellent career development prospects.
- Friendly and collegiate working environment.
- Two roles – one junior (likely to suit someone at NQ-2 years’ pqe) and one mid-level (likely 3-6 years’ pqe), gained with a leading commercial law firm.
- Exposure to specialist finance (such as structured/leveraged/fund/real estate finance) would be an asset but applicants from a mainstream banking & finance background are of equal interest.
- Strong client communication skills are essential.
- World-class offshore financial centre with a globally respected legal sector.
- Perhaps the best place in the world for combining high-quality work, excellent salary, and an enviable work-life balance.
- Easy access to mainland UK and France.
- 20% maximum rate income tax.
- All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
- Interviews taking place over VC for start dates in late 2020/early 2021.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the Jersey/offshore markets.