Our client is seeking an ambitious and self-motivated timber fire door sales professional to drive expansion in its target markets of London. Our client has been manufacturing high quality bespoke fire and security doorsets for more than 30 years and are looking to evolve even further. They are specialist manufacturers of timber fire and security door-sets for the social housing, public sector, commercial and residential markets.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business.
Day to day duties will include:
- Identify targets according to the sales and marketing strategy
- Work with colleagues across the business to complete RFPs, tenders and quotations at the highest standards
- Maintain target sales database, funnels and CRM systems for accurate reporting
- Support customers with on-site technical queries for quick resolution
- Provide expert, technical and product support at the highest levels to secure sales
- Maintain ongoing relationships as required with customers to increase share of wallet
- Work closely with the MD, Business Development Manager and Sales and Marketing Strategist
- Working with contractors in the timber fire door safety market
- A technical understanding of fire door products and the industry would be preferable
- A great understanding of the role of doorsets in fire prevention
- Substantial track record of beating targets as a new business professional
- Outstanding communication - written and verbal including presentation and networking skills
- Experience of technical sales estimating supplemented by a strong desire to learn
- Upbeat, enthusiastic and a strong team player
Our client is ideally looking for candidates from a fire door background, so, if this is you and you are looking for your next challenge and want to join a business that is growing rapidly then apply today and a member of the RSD Recruitment team will be in contact to discuss the role further.