5 Things that separates Family First Life from the rest of the industry
1. Aggressive Compensation + Bonuses
·Here at FFL our compensation goes up to 140%.
· FFL pays producer bonuses, agents can earn up to 2% additional commission on their annual production.
2. Exclusive Leads
· Most companies do not offer an exclusive lead program.
· Our leads are NEVER resold so you don't have to worry about competing with your peers.
3. LIVE Regional Training from REAL Top Producers
· It can be very difficult to find an IMO that offers sales training to its agents that isn't limited to online modules. Here at FFL we offer hands on regional training from qualified producers. It doesn't matter where you live in the U.S. we can provide local support.
· All of our trainers issue pay $20,000 MINIMALLY each month, so we can guarantee you'll be well equipped to quickly learn how to close over 75% of your appointments.
4. Do you know what Vested Renewals are?
· If your answer to this question was no than you are probably not being paid renewals. Renewals are residual commission payments that you receive for the life of certain policies you write.
· At FFL, these residuals are vested day one meaning if you ever leave FFL you take your renewals with you.
5. No Contract or Fees
· FFL is one of the few true independently owned IMO's in the industry. We are not contracted through another IMO, FFL works directly with several Top Rated Insurance Carriers which allows us to offer the most aggressive compensation in the industry, pay bonuses and give out vested renewals because there is no other entity to share the commission with. FFL agents are also truly independent, there is no contract for you to sign with FFL we understand the independent contractor relationship as FFL is a company that was built by producers for producers.
· We pride ourselves on the fact that there are no fees associated in working with FFL. No startup cost, no cost for training or to attend our Sales Conferences. If you are looking for an MLM or Networking Marketing Organization FFL would not be a good fit for you.
Are you currently being offered these benefits?
If the answer to that is no then why are you not working with Family First Life?
*Pay is based off commission only*
Please submit your resume for a possible interview.
Our mission at Family First Life, is to make the families we protect and the families of our agents our
number one priority. We believe that all of our Agents should be making at least $100K per year, and we offer the resources to help you accomplish just that.
FFL specializes in all types of Life Insurance, Mortgage Protection, Medicare Supplement, and Retirement & Financial Planning. Working as an Independent Agent, you have a wide variety of products at your disposal to help your clients get the best possible coverage.
Role: Insurance Agent - Mortgage Protection and Final Expense
Apply for this job now.