COMPANY: PARTNER FINANCIAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £80,000 + benefits
Partner Financial are working with a leading Consumer business based in West London who are looking for a Group Finance Business Partner to support the IT team. Reporting to the Head of Group IT Finance you will be providing actionable insight to the IT Leadership team on the departmental initiatives and tracking the financial delivery.
This highly visible and business facing role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and confident individual who wants to immerse themselves in a fast-paced environment. You will develop a strong and effective working relationship with the IT Leadership and Finance teams and will provide financial modelling support for strategic projects to aid decision making.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering with the IT Finance team
- Producing the annual budget and monthly forecast for the IT Operations, ensuring it has been calculated, challenged, presented and understood
- Providing financial support to drive commercial decision making
- Working with the business to ensure alignment and understanding of budgets and business cases
- Providing extensive financial modelling support for strategic projects
- Identifying the drivers of cost and providing insight into the link between financial and operational metrics
- Supporting the process for recharging Group IT costs to the operating companies, ensuring adherence to transfer pricing requirements
- Presenting financial performance to the IT Leadership team
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and needed by the CFO, Head of IT Finance and IT Leadership team.
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience in a large multi-function organization, preferably supporting IT
- Outstanding commercial acumen with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and present data to the stakeholders
- Ability to offer advice to the business to aid the key decision making process
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.