Company: CMA RECRUITMENT GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40,000 per annum
CMA are currently partnering with a highly successful firm of accountants based in Poole looking for an Audit Senior to join them. This role will be part of a growing team leading audit assignments across a varied client base consisting of corporate, commercial and NFP businesses as well as charities. This is a chance to join one of the leading accountants in Dorset with an enviable reputation.
What does the role involve:
- Leading audit assignments both on-site and in office. From planning through to completion.
- Manage deadlines and workloads both individually and for teams.
- Taking responsibility for on-site audits ensuring company policy is adhered to and work is done to budget within agreed timescales.
- Overseeing and supervising junior team members.
- Directly liaising with clients both within accounts teams as well as non-finance members of client staff.
- Submitting work for partner / manager review highlighting issues and identifying solutions.
- Fully or part-qualified ACA / ACCA with demonstrable experience gained from working in an accountancy firm.
- Experience across corporate audit for a range of clients in terms of size / sector.
- Time-efficient and able to meet deadlines effectively.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work both independently and as part as a team.
Additional benefits and information:
- Highly competitive salary for the area as well as a comprehensive benefits package on offer.
- Brilliant working environment.
- Opportunity to progress to senior leadership.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.